Villa Attendants (housekeepers)
Duties include cleaning and sanitizing of villas, SPA, Restaurant, Recreation facilities and assist in Laundry as required. Flexible with hours, weekends and holidays are involved.
Our Resort Guest Services / Maintenance Support employee performs a range of maintenance duties at our resort. These duties may include assisting guests with villa requirements, providing on site security, performing grounds work. Duties assigned which may include repairing, cleaning and maintaining the resort facilities.
This role will involve being scheduled Friday-Saturday-Sunday and Monday, involves afternoons and evenings.
Resort Reception & SPA
Guest Service Agent
Duties include SPA bookings, general inquiries, Villa, Restaurant and Moorage reservations
Registered Massage Therapist - RMT
We are looking for an experienced RMT for the fall and winter 2020/2021.
Romantic Runaway Package
April 1-May 31, 2020: midweek rates from as low as $702.65 including taxes, depending on date of stay (excluding Monday and Tuesdays); weekend rates from $788.89, including taxes, depending on the date of stay.
This Romantic Runaway includes:
• Two nights accommodation in a one bedroom Villa
• $100 dining credit in the Lagoon Restaurant
• 80gm Hooray Organic Vegan Dark Chocolate Truffles
• 500ml Beauty Through Balance Acai Berry Bath Salts
• 60ml Beauty Through Balance Green Tea Indian Spice Massage Oil for a soothing after bath experience
• Rates are net, non-commissionable.
Special BC, Alberta and Washington Resident Rate will be Back!
Valid for bookings between November 2019 and February 29, 2020
• 25% Off of Regular Rates based on a minimum 2-night stay
• Rates start at $176.25 + taxes per night (for a one-bedroom waterfront villa)
• *This offer is available 7 nights a week
• *Maximum Villa Capacity 8 persons (or 4 adults) - $35.00 plus taxes for each additional adult