The SPA has extensive health & safety protocols in place and will continue to strictly adhere to these measures in line with the Provincial Health Officer’s orders.
The SPA Protocol:
- Reservations are required for all services, and The SPA Serenity Garden access is complimentary with any spa treatment, 45min PRIOR to your appointment.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Amex, MasterCard or American Express, cash, or debit card.
- We have hand sanitizing stations at Reception and within The SPA change facilities.
- Two towels, a spa Robe, and a locker are provided at the time of Check-in. Spa footwear is also available to borrow in the change facilities.
- Before going to the Serenity Garden pools, and before and after a massage, guests are required to take a cleansing shower with soap.
- Please avoid filling personal water bottles directly from water/tea stations in The SPA, to avoid contamination. Disposable paper cups are provided for your convenience.
What to expect during your treatment?
Your therapist will greet you at The SPA lounge, a few minutes before your appointment begins and explain the treatment procedures. All treatments are performed in a private room. Your therapist will wash their hands prior to treatment and also be wearing a mask during your entire spa treatment.
We have a comprehensive selection of spa products available for retail purchase, for your convenience. Please ask your spa therapist or our Guest Services team to help you select the right products for you.
Guest Booking Procedures
- When booking a treatment, a credit card number is required to guarantee your reservation. (Gift Certificates will also guarantee your reservation). We accept Visa, Amex, MasterCard, American Express, cash, or debit.
- Our cancellation policy is 48hrs including Spa Serenity Garden access passes.
- Consultation forms are required to be completed by all spa guests.
- Please limit the number of shopping bags, jackets, or additional items you bring into The SPA.
Food & Alcohol
Alcohol & food consumption is NOT PERMITTED in the Spa or Spa Serenity Garden.
Treatments while pregnant
Spa Serenity Garden – Access
Spa Serenity Garden passes are complimentary with any of our spa treatments. The maximum number of guests in the SPA Garden is 10 people at any time.
Spa Serenity Garden passes are available for purchase during the hours of 9:00 am – 9:00 pm Tuesday-Sunday from our Guest Services team, based on availability. Reservations are required 48hrs cancellation notice is required or 40% of fee will be charged. The minimum age restriction is 16yrs. Garden passes are $50.00 + GST per person.
Call 604.883.2456 for reservations or to purchase a gift certificate.