World Class Spa in Natural Splendor
Indulge and revitalize your body and soul at The SPA at Painted Boat. Located at the Painted Boat Resort at Pender Harbour, The SPA is designed as an oasis of calm and relaxation and an escape from the rigours of everyday life. Our broad range of treatments are infused with the ocean’s bounty of mineral-rich seaweed and salts, refreshing your mind and boost your immune system. A team of trained professionals, including Registered Massage Therapists, provide personalized service guidance in relieving stress through holistic wellness.
Before or after your treatment, spend some time in our Spa Serenity Garden and take advantage of the pools and warming fire pit.
Mondays 12 Noon - 6:00pmTues - Sun. 10:00am - 6:00pm
Ask about our Spring Spa Runway Package valid from October 1, 2019 to April 30, 2019.
The SPA & Spa Garden is an adult-only facility.
Spa Garden passes are complimentary with any of our spa treatments.
For individuals or groups wanting to access the Spa Garden without a spa treatment, two hour passes are available for $40 per person. Advance reservations via the front desk are required a minimum of 24 hours in advance and are subject to availability. To book, call 604 883-9112.
Maximum number of guests in the SPA Garden is 20 people at any time.
Please book online or call 604 883-9112 for reservations. Please note: All services are to be guaranteed with a valid credit card with a 24-hour advance notice for any cancellation/rescheduling. For RMT massages, it is 48-hour in advance.
Dec. 24 – Open with limited availability. Spa Garden closed at 4pm
Dec. 25 – CLOSED for treatments & Spa Garden
Dec. 26 – Open with limited availability.
Dec. 31 – Open with limited availability. Spa Garden closed at 4pm
Jan. 1 – CLOSED for treatments & Spa Garden
Looking for that perfect gift? Purchase a gift certificate for The SPA at Painted Boat Resort. SPA Gift Certificates
Canadian Wilderness Body Scrub
Experience this new and invigourating 70 minute luxury treatment. Available for a limited time only, this three phase treatment begins with the application of our Beauty through Balance Canadian Wilderness Replenishing Polish. Phase two continues with a rinse in our glacial steam shower using our Forest Elements Body Wash. Then, feeling refreshed and cleansed, relax and enjoy phase three with a 30 minute relaxation massage using the Forest Blend Massage Oil and a final touch of Forest Elements Body Lotion. This Beauty through Balance product line is also available for purchase at our retail area.
Valid July 5th - August 31, 2019 - $160 plus GST
Spa Menu & Prices
Ocean Elements Back Renewal
- Back & Shoulders Treatment
- A Gentle Seaweed & Salt Glow Exfoliation of the Back & Shoulders
- Full-Body Relaxation Massage
- Perfect for anyone who experiences muscle pain, inflammation or nerve pain/damage around the shoulders/back
- Reduces pain & & muscle tension
- Improves circulation or lymphatic drainage
- Increase Joint Mobility
- Please note: Our RMT treatments have limited availability. Please contact us directly for any medical service plan questions or bookings
- Complete full-body massage – focusing on your specific needs
Hot and Cold Stone
- Warm basalt stones induce deep relaxation while encouraging the removal of cellular tissue waste
- Increases oxygen circulation within the body
- Alleviates muscle aches and tension
- Isolated Pressure & Specific Deep Tissue Fascia-Release techniques
- For those who are looking to release build-up tightness and pain
Reiki (Upon Request)
- Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation
- Promotes healing through an effective form of energy work
- Non-invasive application of pressure to areas on the feet, hands and ears
- Customizable to suit your specific needs