Our SPA is now open
Our team has put together additional information for you regarding your visit to the Spa at the Painted Boat Resort, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with it before your arrival.
World Class Spa in Natural Splendor
Indulge and revitalize your body and soul at The SPA at Painted Boat. Located at the Painted Boat Resort at Pender Harbour, The SPA is designed as an oasis of calm and relaxation and an escape from the rigours of everyday life. Our broad range of treatments are infused with the ocean’s bounty of mineral-rich seaweed and salts, refreshing your mind and boost your immune system. A team of trained professionals, including Registered Massage Therapists, provide personalized service guidance in relieving stress through holistic wellness.
Before or after your treatment, spend some time in our Spa Serenity Garden and take advantage of the pools and warming fire pit.
Please be advised that alcohol consumption is not permitted in the Spa or Spa Garden. When enjoying the Spa and Spa Garden, please be considerate of fellow guests and keep in mind this a sanctuary of serenity and peace.
Looking for that perfect gift? Whether it be birthday, anniversary or ‘just because’ occasion, a gift certificate for The SPA at Painted Boat Resort is also sure to please.
Please book online or call 604 883-2456 for reservations and to purchase a gift certificate. Please note: All services are to be guaranteed with a valid credit card with a 24-hour advance notice for any cancellation/rescheduling. For RMT massages, it is 48-hour in advance.
Couples Treatments cannot be booked on line. At this time, couples Treatments are not available.
Mondays - closed
Tues - Sun. 10:00am - 6:00pm
The SPA & Spa Garden is an adult-only facility.
Garden Access -
Spa Garden passes are complimentary with any of our spa treatments.
Maximum number of guests in the SPA Garden is 10 people at any time.
To enhance health and wellness, access to the Spa Garden is available for Resort and Spa Treatment guests only. However; the Sauna and Steam Showers will remain closed.
Canadian Wilderness Scrub
Embrace this full body polish as it infuses moisture, soothing dry, sensitive & irritated areas, deeply nourishes, promoting an essence of calm. This three-phase treatment starts with an application of our Beauty Through Balance Canadian Wilderness Replenishing Polish followed by a rinse in our glacial steam shower using a Forest Elements Body Wash. Next enjoy a 30-minute relaxation massage using a unique combination of Forest Blend Massage Oil and Forest Elements Body Lotion to complete this luxury spa experience. Due to the popularity of our Canadian Wilderness Scrub, it is now part of our regular menu of treatments.
$165 + GST - 70min.
Spa Menu & Prices
Ocean Elements Back Renewal
- Back & Shoulders Treatment
- A Gentle Seaweed & Salt Glow Exfoliation of the Back & Shoulders
- Full-Body Relaxation Massage
- Perfect for anyone who experiences muscle pain, inflammation or nerve pain/damage around the shoulders/back
- Reduces pain & & muscle tension
- Improves circulation or lymphatic drainage
- Increase Joint Mobility
- Please note: Our RMT treatments have limited availability. Please contact us directly for any medical service plan questions or bookings
- Complete full-body massage – focusing on your specific needs
Hot and Cold Stone
- Warm basalt stones induce deep relaxation while encouraging the removal of cellular tissue waste
- Increases oxygen circulation within the body
- Alleviates muscle aches and tension
- Isolated Pressure & Specific Deep Tissue Fascia-Release techniques
- For those who are looking to release build-up tightness and pain